Hypertherm Powermax 105®
The Powermax 105® Handheld or mechanized plasma system for cutting and gouging metal.
The Duramax torch means less time spent on edge preparation and grinding. Duramax torches are built to withstand high temperatures keeping the torch from becoming too hot.
Powermax 105 handheld torches are three times faster than oxyfuel on 12mm steel, with Smart Sense technology making cutting easier by automatically selecting the correct air pressure based on operating mode and the length of the torch being operated. Low line performance is improved with wide voltage tolerance.
This robust torch requires little maintenance and is very cost efficient. Electrode end of life detection prevents damage to the torch by cutting off power to the electrode when overworked.
Power efficiency lowers the consumption of energy, keeping the torch running smoothly.
The PowerMax 105 includes a CPC port and voltage divider for easy link up to CNC cutting tables.
- Fast cut speeds: three times faster than oxyfuel on 12 mm mild steel.
- Superior cut and gouge quality means less time spent on grinding and edge preparation.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically sets correct air pressure based on torch length and operating mode.
- Handheld, straight machine and robotic torches for greater versatility and ease-of-use.
- Wide voltage tolerance improves performance on motor generators and in low-line conditions.
- Improved shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax™ torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime – it keeps on going.
Low operating cost
- Long consumable life for lower cost and more uptime.
- Exclusive electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
||9,8 kg per hour
||6,4 mm D x 7,4 mm W