The Powermax45® is the bestselling unit in its range, the Powermax45 cuts or gouges faster, easier and better than any other product in its class.
Applications include Hand cutting, Gouging, Automated cutting, Automated Carriage, X-Y Table, Pipe systems, CNC systems.
The Powermax 45 is versatile with a customisable torch-head configurations for different jobs (drag-cut, fine-cut, gouging)
The Hypertherm Power Max 45 is so popular due to affordability value for money.
Key power supply advantages
- Small size and light weight provide unmatched portability among 12 mm machines
- Boost Conditioner™ (on CSA, 1-PH models) compensates for input voltage variations on 200–240 V lines, providing improved performance on low-line voltage, on motor generators and on fluctuating input power.
- CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection increase versatility for handheld and mechanized usage.
- Powercool™ design cools internal components more effectively for greater system reliability and improved uptime.
Key torch advantages
- Conical Flow™ increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patented drag-cutting technology makes it easy to use – even for first‑time operators.
- Dual-angle design extends nozzle life and lowers operating cost.
||2,8 kg per hour
||3,3 mm D x 5,5 mm W