Hypertherm Powermax 65®
The Powermax65® Handheld or mechanized plasma system for cutting and gouging metal. Handheld or mechanized plasma system for cutting and gouging metal. The PowerMax65 provides superior cut and gouge quality meaning less time spent on grinding and edge preparation. Cutting range of (20 mm – 25mm) severance 32mm, piercing 16mm.
- Fast cut speeds: 150% faster than oxyfuel on 12 mm mild steel.
- Superior cut and gouge quality means less time spent on grinding and edge preparation.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically sets correct air pressure based on torch length and operating mode.
- Handheld, straight machine and robotic torches for greater versatility and ease-of-use.
- Wide voltage tolerance improves performance on motor generators and in low-line conditions.
- Improved shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax™ torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime – it keeps on going.
Low operating cost
- Low operating cost. long consumable life for lower cost and more uptime
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
||4,8 kg per hour
||3,5 mm D x 6,6 mm W