Arc Logger XIII RS
Permanent or Portable
The Arc Logger XIII (ALXIII) RS monitors all popular arc welding processes. Built-in security protects against damage from the high frequency/high voltage start systems used on many TIG welding power sources.
When used with an external monitor and keyboard, this portable system delivers up to four hours of monitoring time from the rechargeable internal battery.
Rugged and hard-working, the Arc Logger XIII (ALXIII) RS is designed to withstand tough working environments and conditions. The unit is capable of monitoring welding procedures and qualifying welders. Adaptable, it is also useful in a laboratory where the precision welding of fine components and exotic materials requires an accurate data logging system.
Pulse Mode and ASME IX (2015)
In pulse mode, the Arc Logger XIII (ALXIIl) RS will give instantaneous values of peak and background levels for voltage and current as well as produce a graphical display for detailed pulse analysis. It can measure, display and calculate instantaneous energy and heat input.
The optional pulse mode creates an absolutely accurate monitor for complex welding waveforms. With pulse, the unit is able to produce quality reports whilst measuring peak and background values of voltage and current. Pulse mode complies with all requirements of ASME IX (2015), EEMUA Publication 158 (Third Edition) and PD ISO/TR 18491:2015.
The unit and accessories are supplied in a single rugged protection case, which can be shipped internationally by road, sea or air transportation.
- Battery or mains powered
- Up to 3 hours charge from a single lead-acid battery pack
- Non-intrusive probes
- Monitors voltage and current as standard
- Options for wire feed, gas flow, travel speed, type ‘K’ contact temperature measurement, purge oxygen level, wireless laser depth measurement, wireless multi-channel temperature measurement, wireless travel speed and wireless wire feed tachometers
- Optional pulse monitoring and analysis software package
- Complete WPS programmable from root to cap
- TIG H.F. protected
- “Intelligent” battery charger
- Network connection and USB ports
- Wireless connectivity
- Cladding/weld overlay specific operation and software packages
- Pipeline specific operation and software packages
- Auxiliary inputs configured to customer specification