Customisable and Cost-Effective
Available as a single-, two- or four-channel unit, the Arc Logger XIII (ALXIII) Workstation is the workhorse for the international oil and gas pipeline industry. The unit is supplied with voltage and current measurement on all channels as standard. Furthermore, clients can customise each channel with a variety of optional combinations. Available in a rugged wall, or rack mounting cabinet, the Arc Logger XIII (ALXIII) Workstation is a versatile and cost-effective system.
Robust and hard-working, the Arc Logger XIII (ALXIII) Workstation is designed to withstand tough working environments and conditions. The unit is capable of monitoring welding procedures and qualifying welders. Adaptable, it is also useful in a laboratory where the precision welding of fine components and exotic materials requires an accurate data logging system.
Software Created for Pipelines
Specialised pipeline software is pre-programmable, allowing a complete root to cap welding procedure to be monitored by a single Workstation, or to monitor preset weld passes at different stations. The Arc Logger XIII (ALXIII) Workstation is networkable to other Workstation units, creating a single master station able to correlate all welding data into a single report.
Pulse Mode and ASME IX (2015)
The optional pulse mode creates an absolutely accurate monitor for complex welding waveforms. With pulse, the unit is able to produce quality reports whilst measuring peak and background values of voltage and current. Pulse mode complies with all requirements of ASME IX (2015), EEMUA Publication 158 (Third Edition) and PD ISO/TR 18491:2015.
The Workstation’s speed and processing capacity produce instant reports of each weld pass, no matter how complicated the waveform. The powerful pulse monitoring software option can be fitted to some or all channels in a single unit. Special software packages are available which enable the full integration of several Arc Logger XIII (ALXIII) Workstation’s, producing units of eight-channels, and above.
- Mains powered 90 – 220 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Single channel as standard (option to add further channels)
- Non-intrusive probes
- Monitors voltage and current as standard
- Options for wire feed, gas flow, travel speed, type ‘K’ contact temperature measurement, purge oxygen level, wireless laser depth measurement, wireless multi-channel temperature measurement, wireless travel speed and wireless wire feed tachometers
- Optional pulse monitoring and analysis software package
- Complete WPS programmable from root to cap
- TIG H.F. protected
- Network connection and USB ports
- Wireless connectivity
- Cladding/weld overlay specific operation and software packages
- Pipeline specific operation and software packages
- Auxiliary inputs configured to customer specification